MRI Scanners including Mobile MRIs
MRI Remote Magnet Monitoring for GE, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips can be applied to monitoring on any of the following settings:
- A single MRI in a clinic or Hospital based.
- Multiple MRIs in Cold Storage of MRI Service Companies
- MRI Mobile Trailer
For any of the above settings:
- Monitor MRI cryogen levels and parameters against OEM equipment performance specifications related to:
- Helium Pressure, GE, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips
- Helium Level, GE, Siemens, Toshiba
- Cold Head1, Siemens
- ShieldS1 & S2, Siemens
- TurretS1 & S2, Siemens
- Magnet Pressure, Siemens
- 80K Temperature, Toshiba
- Monitor Voltage spikes and surges in MRI power distribution system.
- Send real time alerts and notifications to smartphones of service engineers, biomed personnel and or customers when a specification falls out of range.
- Allow responsible parties to proactively take action and prevent potential helium loss and/or equipment failure.
- Reduce the number of emergency calls and avoid costly system downtime and minimize travel to sites.
- Examine trends or changes in parameters. Identify abnormalities in cryogenic consumption and magnet operation allowing corrective and/or preventative actions to be taken.